Advisera is a leading online provider of compliance products for small businesses – we cover GDPR, MDR, AS9100, IATF 16949, ISO 27001, ISO 9001, and other major ISO standards. We sell the products globally, and the main markets are North America, Europe, and Australia. The company was founded 10 years ago, and from the very beginning we have operated remotely; in fact, all our staff works from home.
The compliance market is growing rapidly as more and more industry standards and regulations are published – because of their complexity, it is challenging for smaller companies to implement them without expert help.
Our mission is to make complex frameworks easy to understand and simple to use. During these 10 years, we have pushed this principle to perfection – our clients find our products straightforward to understand and use, which sets us apart from our competitors.
About the role
We are looking for an experienced Content Manager to join our team who will do this job on a continuous basis. The ideal candidate will be offered an ongoing, long-term relationship with Advisera.
In the beginning, this will be a half-time role; however, we expect this to become a full-time position within 12 months. This is a remote position (work from home).
- Familiarize yourself with the organization's brand ideals and website to create content that supports their objectives and desired identity.
- Develop a web content strategy that encompasses the goals of the company and aligns with the company's image.
- Coordinate a content production team's creation and management of targeted content for the company's website.
- Edit the materials to make them easy to understand for readers.
- Cooperate with the marketing team to create web content and monitor its effectiveness over time.
- Coordinate the daily activities of a content team composed of writers, graphic designers, video producers, and other professionals.
- Use target keywords to write materials that are optimized for search engines while remaining professional and easy to understand.
- Stay abreast of current best practices in the industry and review competitor websites to compare their activities with those of our company.
- Track web analytics to ascertain content engagement levels.
- We already have a team of technical writers, proofreaders, translators, designers, and video producers.
Skills & Requirements:
- 5 years of experience in a similar role
- Ability to conceive fresh and appealing ideas for new content that establishes or supports the company's brand identity
- Expertise with using SEO best practices to create copy that includes effective keyword placement
- Excellent verbal communication skills with a command of the English language
- Advanced written skills and an ability to edit materials in English
- Experience in an editorial job
- Strong skills in creating original content that targets a specific audience and meets company objectives
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying