About this role
We are building and planning to build several SaaS products and are looking for an exceptional PHP engineer who is ready to take part in a project of building and maintaining a large SaaS application.
You should be able to operate without much direction, but be excited to work closely with the team. We want developers who are opinionated about smart ways to build, yet humble enough to listen and take input well. In this particular case, we need senior developers able to work in a fast paced environment.
Why would this be interesting for you?
This is a fully remote position - you can choose where you work from, when you work, and how you work.
This is a full-time job. The candidate must be based in Europe.
- Envision, spec, implement, test, document, and maintain efficient, testable, and clean, production-ready code
- Ensure technical feasibility of new features and UX/UI designs
- Ensure high levels of performance and security for company and user information
- Find the perfect balance between high quality code and getting a product shipped
- Meet hard and fast deadlines with strong time management skills and frequent communication with the team and company
- Be available as necessary to troubleshoot urgent issues
- Maintain best practices and document processes while staying ahead of web development trends
- Develop and maintain cutting edge web-based PHP applications
- Prepare and maintain all applications utilizing standard development tools
- Use test driven development and acceptance tests to ensure feature quality
- Coordinate with co-developers and keep project manager well informed of the status of development effort
- Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in web development
Skills And Qualifications
- 3+ years of software development/web development experience in PHP.
- Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks such as Laravel
- Experience with integrating with 3rd Party systems such as payment processors and identity providers
- Knowledge of object oriented PHP programming
- Writing clean and well documented code
- Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Experience using CI/CD tools as well as Docker
- Familiarity with AWS
- Strong and flexible communication skills
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying