About the position
We are looking for a long-term associate to join the IT team in tasks related to the uploading and editing content on the several corporate WordPress based websites.
The expected workload is 20 hours a week. Candidates are expected to actively join the team in May, 2021. The work is done remotely.
- Uploading and editing content through the WordPress editors and page builders
- Upload and organization of media content
- Creation and migration of pages
- Entering translations of the pages
- Publishing articles
- Communication with translators and content managers
- Direct cooperation with the head of the IT department
- At least 3 years of experience in working with WordPress system
- Familiarity with best SEO practices
- Extensive experience and knowledge of WordPress administrator interface
- Working with different WordPress editors (default, page builder, ACF, etc.)
- Excellent navigation in WordPress multisite environment
- Excellent knowledge of WordPress multimedia file management
- Excellent attention to detail
- Fluent in English
Advisera is a leading online provider of compliance products for small businesses – we cover GDPR, MDR, AS9100, IATF 16949, ISO 27001, ISO 9001, and other major ISO standards. We sell the products globally, and the main markets are North America, Europe, and Australia. The company was founded 10 years ago, and from the very beginning we have operated remotely, in fact, all our staff works from home.
The compliance market is growing rapidly since more and more industry standards and regulations are published – because of their complexity, it is challenging for smaller companies to implement them without expert help.
Our mission is to make complex frameworks easy to understand and simple to use. During these ten years, we have pushed this principle to perfection – our clients find our products straightforward to understand and use, which sets us apart from our competitors.