Advisera is a leading online provider of compliance products for small businesses – we cover GDPR, MDR, AS9100, IATF 16949, ISO 27001, ISO 9001, and other major ISO standards. We sell the products globally, and the main markets are North America, Europe, and Australia.
We are also one of the fastest-growing providers of online courses and specialized books on ISO standards. The company was founded 10 years ago and currently, we offer products in 13 languages and have customers in more than 100 countries worldwide.
Learn more about our brands at www.advisera.com
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a full-time Software Project Manager to join our team. The Software Project Manager will be responsible for overseeing software projects from start to finish, managing and motivating software developers and other team members, giving customer presentations, and writing project proposals.
To be successful as a Software Project Manager, you should have a good working knowledge of project estimation techniques and the ability to motivate team members. Ultimately, a top-notch software project manager should have good communication and decision-making skills.
- Plan the blueprints for software projects, including defining the scope, allocating resources, setting deadlines, laying out communication strategies, and indicating tests and maintenance.
- Participate in and supervise each stage of the project.
- Ensure each project stays on schedule and adheres to the deadlines.
- Create a project budget and ensure the project adheres to the budget as closely as possible.
- Determine and oversee consistent testing, evaluation, and troubleshooting of all products in all stages of completion.
- Track milestones, deliverables, and any changes in the projects.
- Act as a liaison to communicate information regarding changes, milestones reached, and other pertinent information.
- Prepare and present reports and metrics to the Management.
- A bachelor's degree in information technology, software development management, software engineering, computer science, or a related field.
- 3-7 years of experience in project management and software development, working on SaaS products.
- Working knowledge of project estimation techniques.
- Very good technical knowledge about PHP and WordPress.
- Agile and Scrum are used and the Software Project Manager should have an Agile mindset
- Strong leadership skills.
- Very good Critical thinking and problem-solving.
- Excellent team player.
- Outstanding planning skills.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Great leadership skills.
The candidate must be available within Central European Time working hours.
WHAT WE OFFER
- You get to work in an impact-driven, dynamic environment with talented people from various cultural backgrounds
- We give you the freedom to make your own decisions (we trust our people and are invested in their success)
- Competitive salary & benefits
- Environment to grow and broaden your skills
- Possibility to do company-sponsored training, certifications, and workshops
- This lead UX/UI designer position is a fully remote role - you can choose where you work from, when you work, and how you work
We know that looking for a new role can be both exciting and time-consuming, and we truly appreciate your effort. Irena is an actual real live person and is looking forward to learning more about you and your interest in joining our team.
HOW TO APPLY
Please provide your CV, your portfolio and answer the questions below and provide more info about similar projects you were working on before.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying